Could you make a Pledge for Seb for us and help the families of seriously-ill children we support every day? A Pledge for Seb is a new year’s resolution with a difference. We are asking our supporters to pledge to do something to help the Trust and to share it on social media
Whether it be volunteering a few hours as a one-off to help with an event for our families or taking on a fundraising initiative, the only limit is your imagination!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Hold a Bake it with Love sale at work, home or your child’s school to raise funds for the Trust
- Undertake a personal challenge – e.g. sponsored bike ride, skydive, weight loss programme
- Attend one of our fundraising events – with everything from dinners to quizzes and golf days to bike rides there is something for everyone.
- Become a befriender. Whether you can spend a few hours once a week or once a month, you could make a big difference to one of the families we support.
- Take part in one of our bucket collections – with a range of dates and locations to choose from there will be one to suit you.
The options are endless.
We look forward to hearing your pledges. Please remember, whatever your ‘Pledge for Seb’, it will go a long way to helping us support families of children with life-threatening or life-limiting conditions.